Listing Submission Guidelines
To make southfloridabusinessworld.com as useful for our users as possible, we developed a set of Guidelines for submission for our blog. Before you suggest your site to the southfloridabusinessworld.com, please read these rules. Our editors have the right to reject, block and delete any sites that do not follow these rules.
For your site to be included into the blog, it should meet the following criteria:
- Fill in your Business name, business description, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, e-mail address, website URL (if you have one), you must be located and doing business in South Florida.
- Do not submit articles with popup windows and other technologies that interfere with viewing the main content of the site.
- Do not submit articles that have too many keywords and are created specially for Search Engines.
- Do not submit duplicate articles that have the same content as other articles.
- Do not submit articles for websites that are under construction. Make sure that all images and links on your site work properly.
- Do not submit articles that redirect visitors to another site other than your business.
- The site must be in English.
- You can submit a general business article without a web site, but must have a valid e-mail address.
The following Articles will not be included into the blog:
- Articles containing any adult materials will not be included
- Adult articles containing obviously sexual image galleries
- Articles mostly containing sex stories that have no literary value
- Articles selling sex toys only or together with other products
- Articles containing links to other adult sites
- Articles containing sex-oriented advertisements
- Articles selling or advertising sex-oriented medicines
- Articles containing any illegal materials
- Articles containing libel, child pornography, materials violating the copyright
- Articles containing the propaganda of violence, hatred or fraud
- Articles containing pirate software or links to other sites that contain it
- Articles selling or advertising weapons, drugs and other illegal products
Articles containing the following content will not be included in our blog:
- Articles containing any gambling online games, such as roulette, poker, bingo, etc. as well as advertisements of gambling houses
- Articles mostly consisting of affiliate links
- Articles created only for displaying AdSense advertisements and other similar advertisements
- Articles with poor design and with a lot of advertisements
- Articles containing a lot of animated images and looking like a Christmas tree because of it
- Articles that are your home page or devoted to your pet
- Articles containing your diaries that have no value for others
Attention! Our editors have the right to make any changes in the title, description or keywords of your site and to change its location – move it to another category or subcategory. You site can be blocked or removed from our blog without a prior notification if it violates the above rules.
We may use content from Articles listed in our blog for building the Pages for listings (1-3 descriptive sentences max).
Follow these rules and your site should to be added to our blog.
Copyrights/Trademarks/Restrictions on Use
All of the pages and screens on the Site are owned and controlled by South Florida Business World, except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on the Site include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Site. You are authorized to view the information available on the Site for your informational purposes only. You may download copyrighted materials for your personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of or republish all or any portion of the Site for any commercial or public purpose without South Florida Business World’s prior written consent. . Other featured words used on the Site to identify the source of goods and services are trademarks and service marks owned by South Florida Business World or owned by third parties. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site except as authorized in this paragraph. You may not use any of the South Florida Business World trademarks as a link to the Site except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement.
THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND-WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY-INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER SOUTH FLORIDA BUSINESS WORLD, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES AND THE SITE. SOUTH FLORIDA BUSINESS WORLD DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES. (THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SITES OTHERWISE OFFER.)
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT SOUTH FLORIDA BUSINESS WORLD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SOUTH FLORIDA BUSINESS WORLD WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE, ANY ON-LINE SERVICES OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM