When the power goes out, a 25kW Briggs & Stratton standby generator keeps your customers up and running. In seconds, Th B&S commercial-grade generator dependably provides an entire home with enough power to run heat or air conditioning units, while still being able to turn on lights and appliances.
- The Right Power Solution – Depending on your electrical service, Briggs & Stratton has a solution for powering your home.
- Whole House Power system provides backup power to your entire home. Allowing access to all the essentials plus high wattage items as if the power has never gone out.
- Managed Whole House system provides power to all of the essentials while using the patented Air Conditioner Control Module (ACCM) to manage power to two high wattage appliances, such as the air conditioners. For additional high wattage appliances, add our Load Control Center to manage up to 6 high wattage appliances.
- Powerful and Reliable Engine – The robust automotive style engine, built and tested to Briggs& Stratton quality and durability standards, delivers consistent performance resulting in the dependability you expect from a backup generator.
- Easy Monitoring – Always know how your generator is performing by using one of our available monitoring systems.
- Sleek and Durable Enclosure – The streamline steel enclosure has been designed with your homes landscape in mind. The charcoal gray color is ideal for blending in with its surroundings. The narrow profile makes it easy to move through spaces, such as a gate, during installation. Built from the galvanize steel, used in the automotive industry, to ensure years of protection.
- Quick Response – Automatically powers your home in seconds after sensing a power outage.
- 4-Year Limited Parts, Labor and Travel Warranty* – At Briggs & Stratton, we stand behind our product by offering a comprehensive warranty.
BSA Power Solutions installs and services Briggs & Stratton Natural Gas and Propane (LP Gas) Standby Generators to all the South Florida communities of Miami, Broward and Palm Beach counties.