Remove challenging stains like:
Berries stains, strawberry stains, raspberry stains, blueberry stains, Cranberry Juice, Fruit Punch, Pomegranate, Red Wine, Iodine, wine stains, Balsamic Vinegar, Grass, Vanilla Extract, Vinegar, Blood, Lipstick, Mascara…
- An effective stain remover that attacks the stain on a molecular level with no peroxide, chlorine bleach or phosphates.
- Is pH neutral and will not adversely affect colorfast washable fabrics.
- It removes many tough and even old stains and keeps colors vibrant and whites whiter without oxidizing agents.
Stain Rx Care & Use Guide
You should perform a simple test on all color fabrics. Occasionally some fabrics may not be colorfast and then Stain Rx is not recommended. Select an inconspicuous area (hem or other hidden area) apply a few drops of Stain Rx. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes rinse and dry (may use hair dryer). If after this test no difference in the color of the original fabric can be detected, the material is considered colorfast and you may proceed with stain removal.
Stain Rx has been used on many items for stain removal:
- Clothing and Linens
- Upholstery and Carpeting
- Glassware, sinks, stainless steel, plastic items, cabinets, counter tops, furniture and other non-porous surfaces
- Fabric rejuvenation
- Jewelry (platinum, gold, and diamond jewelry)
Cambridge Diagnostic Products
6880 NW 17th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Local Phone: (954) 971-4040
Tool Free: (800) 526-6262
Where to buy Stain Rx: