David Charles Construction, Inc. installs impact windows and doors and its work is above City & State Code for all their installations in Palm Beach. David Charles Construction will also submit permits and arrange inspections so you will have peace of mind knowing that our work was done better than code, correct and secure.
Installing replacement windows in Palm Beach are performed by professionally installers under David Charles Construction’s General Contractors guidance and to city codes.
More Reasons to select David Charles Construction, Inc. for your Palm Beach impact windows & doors:
- We oversee and manage our installation crew(s)
- We ensure that product is installed above standard and according to state rules and regulations
- We strive to complete all projects efficiently
- We train and develop our own crew members
- We always maintain a safe work site and promote proper work-flow
Offering 100% Financing to Qualified Customers
- Ygrene certified contractors
up to 100% financing for qualified home owners
No credit score needed
Ask us how?
- We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Installation of Impact Resistant Products
AN IMPACT RESISTANT WINDOW OR DOOR WITH LAMINATED GLASS OFFERS ADVANTAGES SHUTTER SYSTEMS CAN NOT PROVIDE.
- 24 hours, 365 days a year protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Superior sound reduction from exterior noise (such as lawn mowers, airplanes, street noise, etc.) as opposed to regular glass.
- Reduces fading of items inside home – laminated glass filters harmful ultra violet rays.
- Laminated glass is a safety-glazing product and complies with the same safety specifications as tempered glass.
- Over 50 years experience in the real world – laminated glass has been used since the 1940’s on the front windshield of automobiles.
- Peace of mind – if you are on vacation and a storm is approaching, your home is protected.
- Visibility – in the event of a storm of hurricane, you are not trapped in an enclosed and dark environment.
- One time investment – requires no maintenance or installation every time a storm threatens (unlike shutter systems).
- No unsightly shutter components are visible on the home
Call David Charles Construction to schedule your Hurricane Impact Window or Door Replacements – (954) 382-2500 or visit them online at: http://www.impactwindows-doors.com/