A roof system is a building asset. Owners today recognize the significance of the investment they have made in protecting their building and its contents from water damage, in terms of both the roof’s cost and its replacement value. Even though a manufacturer’s or contractor’s warranty may have been purchased, the building owner continues to be responsible for proper roof care and maintenance.
As a result, Owners are now routinely implementing scheduled roof inspection and maintenance programs. Commercial Roof Consultants can be a valuable resource in providing assistance to owners in developing roof maintenance programs and an effective plan of action.
The primary function of building envelope is to protect against water intrusion. When a building envelope fails, the results are often costly, dramatic and disastrous. Poorly designed or maintained building envelopes can leave a trail of litigious problems that can take years and many dollars to diagnose and repair. Below grade waterproofing can also be a source of a building Owner’s nightmares.
By performing due diligence inspections and developing a written plan of action, a commercial waterproofing consultant can reduce or eliminate a building Owner’s exposure.
- Certified State of Florida Roofing Contractor
- Troxler Radiological Certification, Troxler Laboratories
- Certified Infrared Inspector, Infra-Inspection Institute
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
- We will provide specialized, professional, consulting services to our commercial client’s requirements.
- Our dealings with our clients will be marked by professionalism, honesty, hard work and a respect for our clients needs.
- We will maintain high levels of productivity, efficiency and professionalism and constantly strive to improve our service.
- We will continuously reinvest in the company to maintain and improve our ability to service our clients and to insure the business grows.
- We will be honest, open and respectful to our employees and will encourage mutual concern for health, safety, productivity and accomplishment.