The Motorola DSR-4410MD is a powerful digital headend product, capable of simultaneous decryption of up to 64 services. With advanced modulation support, the DSR-4410MD can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 services at an information rate of up to 160 Mbps.
- DigiCipher ® II conditional access control
- Concurrent decryption of up to 64 services, each service may include video, multiple audio channels and data
- Stackable 1RU chassis design
- Dual L-Band input ports
- Supports both C-band and Ku-band
- Advanced modulation support for 8PSK Turbo and DVB-S2
- ASI Input
- Dual ASI and Gig-E transport output with selectable rates
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet port for SNMP monitoring and control
- IP datacasting output
- Outputs NTSC video and analog audio for local monitoring
- Form-C relay for fault signaling
- Background software download capabilities
The Motorola DSR-4410MD comes equipped with industry standard interfaces such as dual ASI outputs that enable seamless connection to head-end equipment. The DSR-4410MD also accommodates the current trend for distributing MPEG-2 transport streams over Gigabit Ethernet interfaces throughout digital headends.
Packaged in a 1RU chassis, the DSR-4410MD offers local monitoring of a single service and the ability to step through the authorization and encryption state of each service. In the event of a transport stream fault, or loss of authorization for any of the provided services, the DSR-4410MD will trigger an alarm indication for the user.
MODEL DSR-4410MD Satellite Multiplex Decrypter
Commercial Satellite Receivers
ADVANCED MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
3150 SW 15th Street – Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 USA
Toll Free: 888-293-5856