Bamboo, a grass found in Asia, has a long history of being included in everyday life. The Chinese discovered how versatile and strong this grass is, and incorporated it into their daily lives, including weaponry, weaving, paper, and the binding of paper into books. There are over 400 species of bamboo grown in China and for centuries; its uses are innumerable. Ancient Chinese people used bamboo for everything from gunpowder to remedies: what a truly versatile plant.
In the early 1990’s, it was introduced as a type of hardwood flooring. Bamboo has a hardness that is comparable to other hardwoods used for flooring.
Advances in the Bamboo flooring industry have created a technique of strand-weaving Bamboo strands together.
- Strandwoven Bamboo is harder than the hardest hardwood
- Bamboo is sustainable and fast-growing
- Bamboo flooring comes in a huge variety of colors and styles
- Bamboo flooring is affordable
- Bamboo flooring both saves you money, and helps protect the environment.
Looking for a new floor using sustainable products? Contact EcoSimplista
Order Bamboo Flooring from EcoSimplista.com
EcoSimplista – South Florida’s leader and supplier of eco-friendly building supplies and home solutions
217 SW 33rd Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Phone: 954 565 5900