Offering residential and commercial solar pool pump systems:
- Residential – PS600 CS-15-1 Solar Pool Pump System
- Commercial – PS1800 CS-37-1 Pool Pump System
- EOPLLY 125M/72(190-205W) Solar Modules
- PowerPack PP600H AC – AC/DC converter to supply PS600 pump systems with backup power from a generator or mains supply
The cost of electricity can be very costly and everyone is looking for ways to save money.
In Barbados, the average month basic electricity cost (Electricity, Heating, Water, Garbage) for an apartment is roughly $150*, then if you own a home, your electric bill will be much higher.
The second largest electrical consumption in your home can be the 230 Volt A/C Pool Motor (if you own a pool) that has to run every day to filter the pool water. It can take between 6-8 hours per day to do this task which can cost an average of **US$ .35 cents /kWh (kilowatt hour) resulting in an additional expense of $150-$200 per month!
|Calculate your monthly savings:|
Pool pump motor volts x motor amps =watts
Divide by 1000 = (KWH)
Multiply this by hours a day (run time),
Multiply by number of days in billing cycle.
= Number of KWH saved per month
Multiply by cost of KWH = monthly savings
|Example for a 1.5HP A/C pump|
230 volts x 9.4 = 2162 watts
2162 / 1000 = 2.162 KWH
2.162 x 8 hours =17.296
17.296 x 30 days = 518.88 KWH/month
518.88 x .35 cents per KWH = $181.61
Reasons to power your pool with a Solar Powered Pool Pump
- Turn Off Your 230 Volt A/C Pump that can consume over $2000 per year in electricity and power your pool pump system for FREE from Sunup to Sundown using the energy of the sun
- In a few years your investment in a Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pump pays for itself in energy savings
- The Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pumps are virtually maintenance-free using a DC motor with brushless technology
- The life expectancy of the Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pump is over 10 years, and the life expectancy for photovoltaic panels is more than 25 years
- Pump sizes and panel configurations can be configured for residential & commercial pools
- The solar pool pump is powerful enough to operate with existing pool heaters and automatic pool cleaners
- Fight pollution. Reduce your carbon footprint by not using energy produced by fuel-burning power plants
- This means the average solar pool pump installation prevents over thousands of pounds of pollutants from entering our atmosphere each year. References: www.sci-ed-ga.org, www.eia.doe.gov
- The Lorentz Solar Powered Pool Pump system can build value into your home while saving money for your house hold
- The Lorentz Solar Powered pool pump system carries a 2 Year Warranty