We recommend the installation of Impact resistant windows with laminated glass because it offers advantages shutter systems cannot provide:
- 24 hours, 365 days a year protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Superior sound reduction from exterior noise (such as lawn mowers, airplanes, street noise, etc.) as opposed to regular glass.
- Reduces fading of items inside home – laminated glass filters harmful ultra violet rays.
- Laminated glass is a safety-glazing product and complies with the same safety specifications as tempered glass.
- Over 50 years experience in the real world – laminated glass has been used since the 1940’s on the front windshield of automobiles.
- Peace of mind – if you are on vacation and a storm is approaching, your home is protected.
- Visibility – in the event of a storm of hurricane, you are not trapped in an enclosed and dark environment.
- One time investment – requires no maintenance or installation every time a storm threatens (unlike shutter systems).
- No unsightly shutter components are visible on the home
David Charles Construction will order and install impact windows specifically for you window size openings:
- Single Hung Windows
- Horizontal Slider Windows
- Casement Windows
- Our work is above City & State Code for all our installations. We also submit permits and arrange inspections so you will have peace of mind knowing that our work was done better than code, correct and secure.
- We have Windows and Doors for almost any opening
- Offering 100% Financing to Qualified Customers
- We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Call us today to schedule an appointment call (954) 382-2500
David Charles Construction, Inc.
State of Florida Licensed General Contractor for Impact Windows & Doors
8930 State Road 84, Davie, FL 33324
Contact us directly with our online e-mail form – http://www.impactwindows-doors.com/contact.php and one of our representatives will contact you