- Single Hung Impact Windows
- Horizontal Slider Impact Windows
- Casement Impact Windows
- French & Sliding Impact Glass Doors
- Hurricane Rated Exterior Doors
- Entry Doors
- Patio Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Storm Doors
- Replacement Doors & Windows
Our Impact resistant windows or doors with laminated glass offers advantages that shutter systems can not provide.
- No unsightly shutter components are visible on the home.
- 24 hours, 365 days a year protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Superior sound reduction from exterior noise (such as lawn mowers, airplanes, street noise, etc.) as opposed to regular glass.
- Over 50 years experience in the real world – laminated glass has been used since the 1940’s on the front windshield of automobiles.
- Peace of mind – if you are on vacation and a storm is approaching, your home is protected.
- Laminated glass is a safety-glazing product and complies with the same safety specifications as tempered glass.
- One time investment – requires no maintenance or installation every time a storm threatens (unlike shutter systems).
- Visibility – in the event of a storm of hurricane, you are not trapped in an enclosed and dark environment.
- Reduces fading of items inside home – laminated glass filters harmful ultra violet rays.
- Our work is above City & State Code for all Our installations. We also submit permits and arrange inspections so you will have peace of mind knowing that Our work was done better than Code, correct and secure.
- We have Windows and Doors for almost any opening
- Offering 100% Financing to Qualified Customers
- We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Contact us today for more information about our impact windows and doors:
Forest Green Construction, Inc.
8930 State Road 84, Davie, Fl. 33324
Tel (954) 382-2500
Forest Green Construction, Inc.& DBA/David Charles Construction, Inc.
is a Florida State Certified General Contractor CGC # 1506646 – Licensed – Insured