Motorola Digital Transport Adapter
Motorola DTAs are available in SD (DTA100) or HD (HD-DTA100u) from AMT. They provide operators with the benefits of a cost-effective digital network. The SD series converts digital services to analog while the HD series allows broadcast digital signals to be decoded from MPEG-2/MPEG-4 transport, then converted to an analog or HDMI signal intended for display on SD and HD capable devices. Features include: unidirectional functionality, a single in-band tuner, SD or HD decoding capabilities and a basic user interface for accessing one-way digital services.
Program Overview and Benefits
What is Direct Fulfillment?
AMT ships auto-activating DTAs directly to your customers
- Direct fulfillment with auto activation easliy recoups additional freight costs
- Direct fulfillment with auto activation removes operational barriers to deploying DTAs
- Direct Fulfillment is only available with Motorola DTAs from AMT
How does it work?
AMT stocks DTA Kits ready to be shipped immediately
- Can be customized including labels, inserts, property of stickers, etc.
AMT ships the DTAs direct to the end customer using Fedex Smart Post
- Home Delivery using USPS
- No Signature Required
- Best Possible Shipping Rates
End customer self-installs DTA which automatically activates
Customized information exchange for each operator
- AMT accepts your customer data for account and address information
- AMT returns DTA assignment data for easy entry into your billing system before customer receipt of the shipment