CRS company started in 1988 and formulated an expert team of professionals in the construction industry. The CRS team includes: Ken, Ted, and Tony. Each team member possesses over 30 years of experience in their work. CRS provides property owners the highest quality service the industry can offer.
CRS provides contracting services in the Residential market place such as:
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Building custom homes
CRS Commercial contracting services include:
- Extensive experience in interiors and exteriors for commercial retailers
- Interior and exterior construction for office buildings and warehouses
- Build outs for medical offices
- Complete construction services for restaurants and offices.
- Performed a wide array of complicated repairs to existing buildings
- We are experts in expansions to existing buildings
Everyone needs a representative to ensure that the proper progress has been meet, that the proper paper work is filled out, photos are taken and to ensure that the proper release of liens are collected from the Contractors as well as all Sub contractors and applicable supply houses in a timely manner before any payment is made.
Most Contractors and Tenants in today’s world struggle with having the paperwork filled out properly and collecting the release of liens from all parties. But they all want to get paid or reimbursed.
CRS services cover, but are not limited to:
- Build Outs – Build out space as per tenant’s requirements
- Vanilla shell – Vacant or pre-existing tenant space cleaned out and repaired complete space painted and ready for new tenant.
- Remodel – Interior design as per tenant’s needs and requirements.
- Electrical Contracting – All types of electrical work – residential, commercial & industrial
- Plumbing Contracting – expert for major repairs, new installations and remodeling
- ADA Compliance – Work with property owner to make common areas, ramps, bathrooms accessible.
- Code Compliance – To provide solutions for the owner, contractor and city to correct violations.
- AIA Compliance – Work with owners, contractors and sub-contractors to file proper paper work.
- Kitchens – Remodeling needs as per client’s specifications, new and remodeled
- Bathrooms – Remodeling needs as per client’s specifications, new and remodeled
- Demolition – Clean outs, Tear outs
- Renovations – Face lifts and exterior improvements
- Repairs – Stucco, paint, architectural foam, carpentry, ceilings and walls
Need help with a project? Call CRS first.
Commercial Residential Services, Inc. are a collection of State Licensed & Insured Contractors
Or visit – http://www.crsgeneralcontracting.com/